What tax documents can I expect to receive?

You can expect to receive one or two different types of tax documents, depending on the funds into which you’ve invested. You will receive a Form 1099-DIV for each eREIT in which you own shares and one Form K-1 for each eFund in which you own shares.

Was this helpful?

84 out of 98 found this helpful
Can’t find what you’re looking for?